What type of planning and preparation does it really take to scale your business by two-times... three-times... even four-times or more in the next 12 months?
What questions should you be asking yourself now, as we're coming to the end of the year? And how should you answer those questions to prepare and plan?
* Should you go after new or different customer segments next year?
And if so, which ones and with what offers?
* Should you start or expand your team?
And if so, how, when, and for what positions? At what pay? And how to manage them?
* Should you add new products?
And if so, which ones, in what order, and with what type of marketing promotions? At what price points? And what about your old products?
* Should you stop doing certain marketing activities and start doing others?
If so, which ones, when, how, and for what outcome?
* Should you change or tweak your business model?
And if so, to what and in what way?
* What's the best way to double, triple, even quadruple your customer database? As well as your backend sales, profits, and bankable income?
If you can't confidently say you know the right answers to just those questions -- not even all the others -- for your business... your ability to achieve bigger, more exciting financial & business levels is going to suffer.
Simply setting "money targets" and committing to "doing more" isn't enough. Deep-down you know that.
Scaling your business from $1,000, $5,000, or $10,000 a month... to $100,000, $500,000, or even $1,000,000 a month or more requires...